nvme multipath support V2

Johannes Thumshirn jthumshirn at suse.de
Wed Sep 20 04:09:59 PDT 2017

Hi Christoph,

I wanted to test your patches, but I fail to see how I have to set it up.

I do have a host with two RDMA HCAs connected to the target (Linux), for "normal
dm-mpath" test I do nvme connect with the host traddr argument for both of the
HCAs and get two nvme block devices which I can add to multipath.

Using your patchset and doing the sanme double connect trick I get the same
two block devices of cause.

How do I connect using both paths?

Thanks,
	Johannes
--
Johannes Thumshirn                                          Storage
jthumshirn at suse.de                                +49 911 74053 689