Samsung SSD 960 EVO 500GB S3 issue

Judy Brock judy.brock at samsung.com
Tue Sep 19 20:21:29 PDT 2017

Hi Kai-Heng,

	>>Can you take a look?

I'm not in a group that works on or looks at linux bugs - I have passed along some of the exchanges here to internal groups.  I will do the same with the below but I guess I am an unofficial communication path to those internal groups. Will try to find out if there is anyone who is an officially better contact that can take more formal responsibility for these issues when they arise.

Thanks,
Judy