NVMe and SR-IOV, how to use together?

Bogdan Rudas brudas at exadel.com
Mon Sep 18 11:20:16 PDT 2017

I run kernel 4.4.27 which don't have a support for SR-IOV in NVMe
driver, that's why I do not see a VFs in lspci output.

Thank you.

--
Bogdan Rudas
Director of IT Europe
E-mail: brudas at exadel.com
Skype ID: bogdan.rudas

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified