NVMe target log page offset not supported

Chaitanya Kulkarni Chaitanya.Kulkarni at wdc.com
Thu Oct 19 02:56:20 PDT 2017

Hi Johannes,

I was able to incorporate all the comments received on the first version and added some new testcases.

Please have a look at the following link:-

https://github.com/ChaitanayaKulkarni/nvmftests.

Following is the list of the changes since V1 :-

    1. Addition of new testcases to improve the coverage.
    2. Improved directory structure for code clarity.
    3. Libification of the common code.
    4. Support to use different block devices on the target side.
    5. Centralize test configuration management.
    6. Support to execute File System related operations on the host side.
    7. Adjust the code to incorporate the comments received for the
       first version.
    8. Support for setting different log levels for each component.
    9. Support for quick performance measurements.
    10. Class hierarchy documentation and sequence diagram.
    11. Improved workqueue management for host namesapce to
        run parallel commands.

It will be great if I can get some feedback, I'll be happy to incorporate
the comments and make it more usable.

After completing the comments for this version may be we can tag a release.

Regards,
-Chaitanya