When will Linux support new RAID controllers

Dennis Mungai dmngaie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 05:31:21 PST 2017

That feature would be especially important on systems where the
BIOS/UEFI environment offers no option to toggle back the AHCI mode.
This "RAID" Intel features is also known as "Intel Premium RST mode"
on all current Clevo systems, and on such a platform (the Clevo
P751DM2-G, marketed by the likes of Schenker and Origin PC) is based
on this platform.

-Dennis.