I/O Errors due to keepalive timeouts with NVMf RDMA

Johannes Thumshirn jthumshirn at suse.de
Tue Jul 11 01:52:04 PDT 2017

On Mon, Jul 10, 2017 at 03:04:52PM +0300, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
> And if your keep-alive did not make it in 35 seconds, then its an
> indication that something is wrong... which is exactly what keep-alives
> are designed to do... So I'm not at all sure that we need to compensate
> for this in the driver at all, something is clearly wrong in your
> fabric.

Not that I disagree with you, but two different (not connected) fabrics
(OmniPath and IB) and both are broken, while I see no problems on IPoIB?

Not sure how likely this is.

But still trying to figure out what's going on.

--
Johannes Thumshirn                                          Storage
jthumshirn at suse.de                                +49 911 74053 689