How to Persistent nvme Storage?

Tony Yang yyt168 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 01:14:27 PST 2017

Hi,

    I follow your prompts to download the latest nvme 4.15, according
to the following steps to configure, but still can not find
CONFIG_NVME_MULTIPATH this option, how to solve?

Create the kernel .config file。
make menuconfig

Select the following modules by clicking on each line and typing the letter "M".

NVM Express block device
NVM Express over Fabrics RDMA host driver
NVMe Target support
NVMe loopback device support
NVMe over Fabrics RDMA target support

Go to:

Device Drivers   > Network device support > Ethernet driver support >
Mellanox devices >

And make sure that the following module is enabled.

Mellanox Technologies ConnectX-4 and Connect-IB core driver

and then save .config to check not found CONFIG_NVME_MULTIPATH   <<<----

[root at cesdb01 nvme-4.15]# cat .config |grep -i nvme
CONFIG_NVME_CORE=m
CONFIG_BLK_DEV_NVME=m
CONFIG_NVME_FABRICS=m
CONFIG_NVME_RDMA=m