NVMeoF Linux GIT repo

Robert Randall (rrandall) rrandall at micron.com
Thu Oct 20 08:36:39 PDT 2016

Sorry Keith, I'm back to the same question again.  I've tried using the released 4.8.2 kernel and I'm seeing errors in the Linux RDMA layer.  Log file is attached.  My guess is this may have been fixed already but since I'm not writing code on Linux it is difficult to keep up with which repo and which branch I should be using.

It reports a syndrome 5 which appears to mean "work request flush error".

Setup is stable 4.8.2 kernel with Mellanox RoCE v2.

So, where do I grab the latest and greatest code these days?

Thanks,
Robert

ROBERT RANDALL
NVE Device Drivers