Windows NVMeOF host / initiator demo at FMS

Robert Randall robert.r.randall at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 06:03:19 PDT 2016

I have great news to share!!

We have our Windows NVMeOF host driver working and I'll be
demonstrating it at FMS in the NVMe Solutions Pavilion at the Mellanox
table.  The NVMe Solutions Pavilion is open Tuesday 8/9 from 4pm -
7pm, Wednesday 8/10 from 12noon -7pm , and Thursday 8/11 from 10am -
2pm.

I'll be showing both a Windows and Linux host using storage from one
Linux server to demonstrate interoperability of the protocol.  I'm
using Micron 9100 MAX NVMe SSDs as storage and Mellanox Connect-X 4
100GbE adapters configured for RoCE v2, and a Mellanox Spectrum
switch.  Many thanks to folks at Mellanox for all of the gear and a
seat at their table.

If there is a specific release of the Linux source you want us to
highlight at the show please let me know and we'll make sure we're
using it.  Same goes for management features on the server / target
side.

If your attending and interested in the solution please drop by the
demo to discuss.

Hope to see you there!

Best regards,
Robert