[LSF/MM TOPIC] NVMe target support

Bart Van Assche bart.vanassche at sandisk.com
Thu Jan 28 07:16:22 PST 2016

On 01/27/16 20:41, Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> [ ... ]
> The folks for such a discussion would include:
>
>     Christoph Hellwig, Hannes Reinecke, Dave Minturn, Sagi Grimberg,
>     Ming Lin, Roland Dreier and Mike Christie.

Hello Nic,

Since the LSF/MM summit is organized by the Linux Foundation and since
one of the goals of the Linux Foundation is to promote Linux I think
every company that is active in both the NVMeOF committee and in the
Linux kernel community should be invited. That includes but is not
limited to companies like Oracle, Micron, EMC, NetApp, HGST and also my
own employer SanDisk (see e.g. http://www.nvmexpress.org/).

Thanks,

Bart.