setting nvme irq per cpu affinity in device driver

김경산 ks0204.kim at samsung.com
Tue Sep 8 17:35:08 PDT 2015

Actually, That's true.
Even though driver sets affinity during  queue initialization, irqbalance
overwrite the setting when it run.
So, My suggestion is remain this feature for those who need to archieve
high IOPS with a direction exposed like something below.

-disable irqbalance
-insmod nvme.ko use_set_irq_affinity=1
-optionally, enable irqbalance again with -i option lists, nvme irq lists
monitoring banned