[NVME-CLI] Status Update

Stephen Bates Stephen.Bates at pmcs.com
Thu May 28 03:59:34 PDT 2015

Christoph

Hmmm I should begin by saying I am not a lawyer ;-). I was under the impression that the dual licensing option was valid. However, I have passed your comment along to someone who is more knowledgeable on this topic than I am and will get back to you. We do want to make nvme-cli distributable under Apache so we will see what the options are.

Cheers

Stephen Bates, PhD
Technical Director, CSTO
PMC-Sierra