Problems writing to intel P3700 NVMe drive

Greg Schulz greg at storageio.com
Wed May 27 16:05:07 PDT 2015

Thanks for the follow-up and extra info, I have 3700s running on x86/64 Ubuntu 14.04 and working fine.
I did update the drivers from the Intel site even though they were already in the 14.04 kernel when I was troubel shooting something else.
What happens if you do a dd if=/dev/null of=/dev/nvme0n1 bs=512 count=1000000 conv=notrunc
Cheers gs