Problems writing to intel P3700 NVMe drive

Greg Schulz greg at storageio.com
Wed May 27 15:34:09 PDT 2015

I may have missed it somewhere, what OS (and version) are you using?
Also are you accessing the nvme device e.g. /dev/nvme0n1 raw or via
partition or filesystem?
Gs

Greg Schulz  |  Sr. Advisory Analyst  |  greg at storageio.com
Phone 651-275-1563  |  twitter @storageio  |  blog www.storageioblog.com
Server StorageIO and UnlimitedIO LLC aka StorageIO  |  www.storageio.com

Author of the books:
Cloud and Virtual Data Storage Network (CRC Press & Intel Recommended
Reading List) The Green and Virtual Data Center (CRC Press & Intel
Recommended Reading List) Resilient Storage Networks – Designing Flexible
Scalable Data Infrastructures (Elsevier)

and may be legally privileged and or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient then you must not use, disseminate, distribute copy or in
any other way use, the information contained in this email or attachments.
If you receive this email in error, destroy it immediately and contact
us. Thank you.