NVMe driver status

David Darrington david.darrington at hgst.com
Tue Mar 10 12:11:50 PDT 2015

I'm interested in this also. I know that the there is a quarterly planning call for the ofed Windows NVMe driver. Would there be any interest in having occasional conference calls to discuss items such as these? I would be glad to setup a call, as long as Keith and/or Mathew agree that it is worthwhile and can attend.