Request on information for driver contribution

Lakshmi_Narayanan_Du at Dell.com Lakshmi_Narayanan_Du at Dell.com
Mon Jan 19 21:52:48 PST 2015

Hi Keith,

I am a newbie but interested to contribute to linux upstream . I do have NVMe HW and interested to contribute for the development/issue fixing  part.
Kindly let me know the open issues and any new implementation like blk-mq.  Sorry to ask but , please help me with the steps of how should I pitch in quickly to
pick the issues and start working on it.
Do you have any list of issues that I can repro and make my start

Thanks,
Lakshmi