linux-nvme user space tooling update

Stephen Bates Stephen.Bates at pmcs.com
Mon Feb 9 08:59:46 PST 2015

Hi All

To echo Keith's point, if there is something you would like to see added please let us know. Note we are planning to move to a more friendly command line options interface. That will be quite a bit change so you might want to wait for that before working on patches.

Also beware right now, the regress script randomly writes to a target drive, that could lead to bad things happening ;-). We plan to update that script very soon to correct this and add a more completion set of regression tests...

Cheers

Stephen