NVMe Generic Devices Linux x Windows

Angelo Brito asb at cin.ufpe.br
Wed Dec 23 18:49:28 PST 2015

Yeah, I have installed the release 1.4 and it works. The problem is
with the native from Windows.
I have to investigate further why this happens.
But hey, Linux driver works and I am very pleased with it. ;)

Regards,
Angelo Silva Brito.
B.S. in Computer Engineering - UFPE Brazil
http://about.me/angelobrito