Usage of Copyright Image

Akerson, David L david.l.akerson at intel.com
Thu Jan 23 11:58:21 EST 2014

Michael,
I sent you an e-mail on Tuesday requesting a meeting at 4 pm today to discuss as NVM Express will take the steps to remedy this item. You rejected the request for a short meeting. I am tied up in meetings until 4pm today with limited access to e-mail and will be taking the step necessary to close this item to meet the Friday deadline you set. Please let me know if this meets your expectations.
David Akerson

Sent from my iPhone