Wheather the NVMe driver has been tried on the IBM or Lenovo server?

Bjorn Helgaas bhelgaas at google.com
Tue Apr 22 08:57:31 PDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 5:33 AM, liaohengquan1986
<liaohengquan1986 at 163.com> wrote:

> Hi, everyone,
>             I want to ask that weather the NVMe driver has been tried on the
> IBM or Lenovo server?
>             I use it on IBM(Lenovo) server with suse 11 SP3, but the MSI-X
> irq is always could not be got by cpu(may be it is masked).
>             Has anyone got this kind of problem?

I think your original email contained non-plain text, so it won't
appear on the mailing list, and some recipients may auto-discard it as
well.  See http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

If you can reproduce the problem with an upstream kernel, this is the
right place to debug it.  We'd need a complete dmesg log and "lspci
-vv" output to start with.

If the problem only happens with SUSE, then you'd want to work with
SUSE to figure it out.

Bjorn