Spec 1.1a patch

Dimitri John Ledkov xnox at debian.org
Sat Apr 19 14:24:00 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I've just emailed my first linux patch ever, i'm very sorry for
duplicates, but this was my first time driving git-send-email and
hopefully in the end i've mailed the patch to all the right people and
include the right people in CC.

I did test build the patch (even though it only modifies the headers)
and I did run the style check on it. It is based on top of the
git://git.infradead.org/users/willy/linux-nvme.git tree, but applies
cleanly on top of linus tree as well.

If I did something wrong in the patch submission process, please let
me know. I'll make sure to correct that.

--
Regards,

Dimitri.