Suggested nvme driver version to compile into RHEL/CentOS 2.6.32-431 (or similar)

Jeff Johnson jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
Fri Apr 11 10:41:41 PDT 2014

Greetings,

Is there a version of the nvme driver that is known to compile into a
RHEL/Centos 2.6.32-431 or similarly aged kernel version?

There is a version of software that I want to test nvme device operation
with and it precludes me from jumping to 3.x kernels.

Thanks,

--Jeff

--
Jeff Johnson

jeff.johnson at aeoncomputing.com
www.aeoncomputing.com
t: 858-412-3810 x1001

4170 Morena Boulevard, Suite D - San Diego, CA 92117

High-performance Computing / Lustre Filesystems / Scale-out Storage