Inquiry about your product?

ARGOS LIMITED francisco.ferreira.da.silva at etud.u-picardie.fr
Tue Jul 23 17:31:56 PDT 2024

--
Hi,

ARGOS LIMITED UK is one of the biggest multinational retailers in the
UK with numerous shops and retail outlets in the UK. We are looking
for new products to attract new customers and to retain our existing
ones to create new partnerships. We would like to buy your products
and partner with your company. Could you please send us through email
your Catalog or your website to enable us to learn more about your
products and their prices in the hope of placing some orders with your
company and starting a long-term beneficial partnership?

Kindly advise if you could supply us your products as we hope to
become one of your potential and regular customers? Please note: Our
Payment term is swift payment 15 days after delivery.

Waiting for your response.

Best regards,

Andy Hartley
Buying and Merchandising Manager