Trying to boot mainline on Wink Hub v1

Rogan Dawes rogan at dawes.za.net
Sun Jun 25 18:58:15 PDT 2023

Fabio provided me with a working dts, and I was able to mount and run
/sbin/init, etc from the original vendor filesystem. Obviously, there
was still lots of breakage, like console names changing, and wifi
drivers (from the 2.6.35 kernel) no longer loading.

I'm going to apply that dtb to an OpenWrt image, I think, and see if I
can get that booting.

Thanks again for the help!

Rogan