[EXT] Re: Boot failed after patch "mtd: rawnand: Support for sequential cache reads"

Bean Huo beanhuo at micron.com
Mon Jun 5 08:45:39 PDT 2023

Hi Miquel

I only can say, we have not experienced this kind issue yet.  My suggestion as yours, please firstly
Let Alex add debug print in mtd, especially in NAND driver. To check what exactly error causes this
SquashFS complain, is it IO error,  or CRC,  or ECC error, or NAND device no response and timeout?

Kind regards,
Bean