remove arch/sh

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de
Tue Feb 7 01:06:53 PST 2023

Hello Christoph!

On Fri, 2023-02-03 at 08:14 +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 16, 2023 at 09:52:10AM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> > We have had a discussion between multiple people invested in the SuperH port and
> > I have decided to volunteer as a co-maintainer of the port to support Rich Felker
> > when he isn't available.
>
> So, this still isn't reflected in MAINTAINERS in linux-next.  When
> do you plan to take over?  What platforms will remain supported and
> what can we start dropping due to being unused and unmaintained?

I'm getting everything ready now with Geert's help and I have a probably dumb
question regarding the MAINTAINERS file change: Shall I just add myself as an
additional maintainer first or shall I also drop Yoshinori Sato?

Also, is it desirable to add a "T:" entry for the kernel tree?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz