Good day!

Mr. Petro redcrossfreesms016542133545 at ukraine.wheat-farmers.website
Wed Sep 7 15:19:58 PDT 2022

Good day,I am Mr.Petro from Ukraine.I know you may be surprise for me to contact you but i must do so because of the war in this country.
I have some funds I plan to invest in your country and need your help because I want to relocate my Late Father business to your country.I am ready to invest in any profitable business in your country.
Thanking you as i wait to hear from you soon so i can tell you more details and the amount of funds i wnat to invest.
God bless you for your care.

Best Regards,
Petro.