produces and delivers high-quality plastic parts and solutions to the market lists.infradead.org

Leo Soders Leo.Soders at Present.Status.customizedparts.de
Fri Nov 11 08:56:59 PST 2022

hello linux-mtd,
I hope you enjoy your day.

We operate from our 3,500 sqm/37,673 sq ft engineering facility in Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China. We continually invest in the most advanced 5-Axis and CNC engineering machinery. We use the latest CAD, SOLIDWORKS, Pro ENGINEER and UG software which allows us to manufacture highly complex precision components to tight deadlines. Dowse can produce bespoke one-off components, or manufacture larger batch requirements.
we wook
1) Cold & Hot Runner mold
2) Single & Multi-Shot mold
3) Large mold
4) High precision mold
5) 2-color / Bi-color mold
6) Unscrewing mold
7) Prototype Tooling
8) Over molding
9) Stack Mold
10) Mass production for plastic parts, aluminum/zinc/ metal parts
Please try to reply directly to this email.

If you have any questions about plastic parts, metal parts, aluminum, zinc alloy parts. Please send me drawings or samples and we will provide you with the best quotation soon!

And hope to get your reply asap,
Yours truly!  -  Leo.Soders

CNM