Greetings

RGICOMPANYLTD no-reply at matchdayarena.com
Mon May 2 13:26:57 PDT 2022

From: RGI Company Ltd
Address, Netherlands
Call:+3197005033311
02/5/2022

Atten:

RGI Genealogical Investigators specializes in probate research to
locate missing funds, inherited funds around the world. We can
also help you find wills, obtain copies of certificates.

Recently a woman from the Rothschild family, one of the famous
families in Europe contacted our company that we should contact a
business minded person who is capable of investing her funds in a
lucrative business.

Our service fee is 2% of the funds and we will be paid after you
receive the funds. The funds transfer process should take just a
matter of days as we have the mechanism and expertise to get this
done quickly. Please if you find this letter offensive ignore it
and accept our apologies

Warmest Regards,

Dr. J.T Woods, CEO
RGI Genealogical