[Buildroot] [ANNOUNCE] mtd-utils-2.1.4 is released

David Oberhollenzer david.oberhollenzer at sigma-star.at
Sun Jan 16 22:11:12 PST 2022

Hi Alex,

On 1/10/22 13:17, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> I tried to verify the gpg signature, but I could not find a public
> key. At https://keys.openpgp.org/ you only get a not working key:
>
>      gpg: key BCE5DC3C741A02D1: new key but contains no user ID - skipped

I originally uploaded the key to the MTD Key Server:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBCE5DC3C741A02D1

using the key from there I can verify the tarball on a clean Debian VM.
If I managed to tickle the new Thunderbird GPG support the right way (and
Protonmail doesn't mangle it somehow), this mail should also be signed.

> I also searched at http://www.linux-mtd.infradead.org/index.html and
> could not find a key, could you please point us to a recent version?

Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I will look into updating the
website and adding the key.

Greetings,

David