Please Contact Me Back

Dora Desmond davchuks527 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 18:54:56 GMT 2021

--
Please Contact Me Back

I apologize for intruding into your privacy; since we do not know each
other,but pay attention and understand my reason of

contacting you please don't be angry with me. I am happy to get in
contact with you after the direction to find a nice

trusted and sincere reliable friend I was motivated when I saw your
email address when browsing Google.

 I am here to seek your advice of which I know that it will help me to
overcome my situation, I am presently single girl. In

your usual time, may it please you to e-mail me back So that I will
explain more about myself.

 A good friendship is the foundation build on other relative things to
come. I wait patiently to hear from you. Please Write

me on my email address (doradesmond2 at gmail.com )