imx27: Unsupported ECC algorithm

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 07:39:49 EDT 2020

Hi Miquel,

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 12:20 PM Miquel Raynal
<miquel.raynal at bootlin.com> wrote:

> The issue is now addressed thanks to Sascha findings, it is fixed in
> nand/next and should be in today's linux-next as well. Please tell me
> if the CI still reports an error!

linux-next from 20200928 still reports the same error:

https://storage.kernelci.org/next/master/next-20200928/arm/imx_v4_v5_defconfig/gcc-8/lab-pengutronix/baseline-imx27-phytec-phycard-s-rdk.html

I checked that the fix pointed out by Sascha is not present in this tree though.

I do see it fixed in linux-next from today (20200929), but the report
from 20200929 is not yet available.

I will let you know after kernelci publishes the boot results from today's next.

Thanks,

Fabio Estevam