mtd-utils: mkfs.ubifs with fscrypt does not crypt hardlink files

Manuel Dipolt mdipolt at robart.cc
Tue Jun 23 08:24:25 EDT 2020

hi,

sorry i overlooked that already posted similar patch: (searched only for hardlink)

https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mtd/msg10556.html

question is how to handle the inherit for fscrypt correctly cause hardlink files have two parents or?
with using root context only it worked in my case (opening file on both places was possible)

yours,
Manuel