mtd-utils io_paral test fails on NAND

Richard Weinberger richard at nod.at
Mon Nov 25 14:27:27 PST 2019

Otto,

----- Ursprüngliche Mail -----

pagetest shoud also verify the data.

If it fails only on top of UBI another possible error source is
DMA. Both UBI and UBIFS use vmalloced() buffers, a driver must not DMA
from/to these and use bounce buffers. If the driver is buggy in this
area everything looks shiny until you start using UBI...

Is the bad data always zeros? This also does not sound like an UBI
LEB->PEB mismatch.

Thanks,
//richard