Your Trsponse Anticipated

Daniel Wills bnm26 at symorce.net
Mon Apr 15 05:47:48 PDT 2019

DESK OF INSPECTION MANAGER.
Dan Williams
United Nation Agency.
Inspection Agency Hartsfield-Jackson
International Airport Atlanta, Georgia.

Dear Owner,

I am Dan Williams , Head of Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from United Kingdom which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 65kg each.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.They are  still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments like I said are two  metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension:  W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' office in London where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document is still available with us. As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I  can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it back to UK
(place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say again, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something  out of it (financial gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the  necessary security that is required to deliver the package to your doorstep or the  destination of your choice. I need all the guarantee that I can get from  you before I can get involved in this project.

Best Regards,

Dan Williams
INSPECTION OFFICER