No subject

Ms. Lima Bassel ayokasikira at gmail.com
Fri May 4 05:38:40 PDT 2018

Hello,

I’m Ms. Lima Bassel a widow, am Seeking for a reliable business
partner that I can do some investments there as my country's economy
has been ravaged by the war. There is no economic activities going on
again in my country since the Islamic State militants captured the
bulk of the oil fields in city when they over ran Deir al-Zor Province
and my late husband’s company was involved in Oil Well Services
sector. Now I want to get our funds invest in a conducive country that
will be safe for me and my two kids since my husband is no more.
Please email me back so we can discuss further.

Thanks,
Ms. Lima Bassel