Targeted B2B Companies Emails List

lynn.dixon at dedicatedaccounts.com lynn.dixon at dedicatedaccounts.com
Thu Mar 1 07:55:17 PST 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in Managed Services Provider/AWS and Azure Users
contact information in excel sheet for unlimited marketing usage?

We provide Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone
and company details of companies using AWS/Managed Services Provider and
Microsoft.

You may also be interested in database of:  Dell EMC, Brocade, IBM, Check
Point, Microsoft, Alcatel-Lucent SharePoint, Cloud, Cyber Security,
Storage, NetApp, Cisco, Juniper Network, Symantec, Avaya and AT&T
Users/Partners and Resellers Information.

Kindly let me know your interest to provide you with detailed information
for the same.

Thanks,
Lynn

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back “Leave Out" in a subject line