Send your prices
proccuagent at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 13:04:20 PST 2018
We need your product and price list catalog.
We are urgently in need of your item .
It is meant for purchase in large quantity by our government of Ecowas
Terms of Payment: 80% down payment through T.T while remaining 20% by
L/C will be paid before Shipment.
MR. UDU ATTAH
UDU HOLDINGS GHANA.
6 ACCRA GHANA,
Phone : Phone :+233 261 815595.
EMAIL : agddeco11 at gmail.com
More information about the linux-mtd