INORBIT-SN-INVSTMGMT-04/30-PRTNR

Inorbit Investments Management hola at cafleyla.com
Sun Apr 29 19:47:46 PDT 2018

Good Day...
I am not sure you received my previous e-mail. Is this e-mail still valid and secured? We are an Investment Company that specializes in raising capital for public or privately owned companies through acquisition, private placement, or reverse merger.

We are seeking investment opportunities in profitable economies/companies of any sector. This is why I have contacted you. Do you have opportunities for investment in your country/company by way of Joint Venture/Loan to finance projects/business developments etc.? If there are such opportunities, kindly let us discuss further in details. Know that  Inorbit Investments Management are ready and willing to partner with any investment plan with great
prospects.

Yours Sincerely,
Regards
Director Of Investments