Could someone tell me if the fastmap feature in ubi is stable for use in production?

Richard Weinberger richard at sigma-star.at
Wed Apr 11 23:47:56 PDT 2018

Am Donnerstag, 12. April 2018, 03:28:57 CEST schrieb Wang, Qiong (Q.):
> Hi Richard,
>
> Thank you so much for your information. Our plan is to use it but with all means of test. We will look into the patch that you showed to us and decide if we can add it in our project.

Maybe I was a bit too pessimistic in my first reply.
So far every Fastmap known issue got fixed. Either by me or someone else.
But since it is another level of complexity to UBI there can be more issues hidden.

Thanks,
//richard

--
sigma star gmbh - Eduard-Bodem-Gasse 6 - 6020 Innsbruck - Austria
ATU66964118 - FN 374287y