Could someone tell me if the fastmap feature in ubi is stable for use in production?

Wang, Qiong (Q.) qwang34 at yfve.com.cn
Wed Apr 11 18:31:28 PDT 2018

Hi Ezequiel,

Thanks for your advice. May I ask what patch that Richard gave to you to fix your bug? Is it the same as what Richard showed me before in the following link?

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2018-March/079610.html

Best Regards,
汪琼/Wang Qiong

软件与测试部/软件工程师Software Design&Test Dept./Software Engineer
Tel +86 25 8106 9232
E-mail: qwang34 at yfve.com.cn
延锋伟世通电子科技(南京)有限公司
Yanfeng Visteon Electronics Technology (Nanjing) Co., Ltd
江苏省南京市江宁区苏源大道19号国际企业总部园C1座7楼