mtd-utils: various fixes, apply OpenEmbedded patches

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Mar 22 08:13:23 PDT 2017

Hello,

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:22:52 +0100, David Oberhollenzer wrote:

> The series mainly includes some of the patches applied localy by
> the OpenEmbedded project that haven't been submitted upstream so
> far.

In Buildroot, we're still using the old 1.5.2 mtd-utils version, but we
have three patches on it, you might be interested in having a look to
see if any of those patches are still relevant or not:

  https://git.buildroot.org/buildroot/tree/package/mtd/

We'll try to move to the 2.x version soon.

Thanks for all this work on mtd-utils, very nice to see the project
more active!

Best regards,

Thomas
--