Timeout in denali.c on Micron nandflash (Altera SoC)

Thorsten Christiansson thorsten.christiansson at idquantique.com
Tue Mar 14 04:12:51 PDT 2017

Hello Richard,

On advice from Altera, I have been testing using JFFS2 directly on top
of MTD, and thereby bypassing the UBI completely. At first it looked
promising, but I have seen the same 'timeout' here as well.

I will get back to running some tests with an up-to-date kernel, and will
keep you posted.

Thanks,

Thorsten

--
Thorsten Christiansson
Security Engineer
thorsten.christiansson at idquantique.com
<mailto:thorsten.christiansson at idquantique.com>
Tel: +41 22 301 8373 Fax: +41 22 301 8379
www.idquantique.com <https://www.idquantique.com>
https://twitter.com/IDQuantique
https://www.linkedin.com/company/id-quantique-sa