Attention To me and get back to me urgent

Mrs.Meliana Trump ugochukwuonuorah12 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 07:24:53 PDT 2017

Attention:Beneficiary

I am  Meliana Trump, and I am writing to inform you about your Bank
Check Draft brought back 16/07/2017 by the United Embassy Mr John
Moore from the government of Benin Republic in the white house
Washington DC been mandated to be deliver to your home address once
you reconfirm it with the one we have here with us to avoid wrong
delivery of your check draft Eighteen million united states dollars
$18,000,000,00usd that was assigned to be delivered to your humble
home address by Honorable president Donald Trump the president of this
great country this week by a delivery agent Mr John Moore

Also reconfirm your details for the check delivery by filling the form
below and send it immediately to our mrs.melianatrump at yahoo.com  in
for verification and for prompt collection of your fund.

Fill The Form Below:

1. Residential Address :
2. Next of Kin :
3. Mobile Number:
4. Fax Number :
5. Occupation :
6. Sex :
7. Age :
8. Nationality :
9. Country :
10. Marital Status :

Accept my hearty congratulation again!

Yours Sincerely,
MRS MELIANA TRUMP
FIRST_LADY
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20500, United States