Bad block Management Patch

Richard Weinberger richard.weinberger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 00:11:17 PST 2017

Raghavan Anurag,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 8:58 AM, Boris Brezillon
<boris.brezillon at free-electrons.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 04:56:47 +0000
> "Anurag Raghavan (RBEI/ETW11)" <Raghavan.Anurag at in.bosch.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Boris,
>>

>> I am using kernel version-3.0.35
>> I am facing uncorrectable ECC error in ubifs. I am suspecting, it is because of bad blocks are not properly handled in my driver.
>> Is there any patches available to handle the bad block in the specified version...

This is not how community support works.
He happily help with recent kernels but debugging problems on
outdated kernels with vendor patches applied is out of scope.

What you expect from us is hard and takes a lot of time, we cannot
do that for free in our spare time.

--
Thanks,
//richard