trouble downloading mtd-utils git repo

Michael Hu pxmyhdev at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:48:13 PST 2017

Hi David,

Thanks for your feedback!

Is it possible my IP got flagged and blocked from downloading? We
might "abused" it a little bit. Basically we are using Yocto project
(poky) to build a Linux project and we have a nightly build which
re-builds every components from scratch. The nightly access might
register us as offenders?

If that's the case, I'll try to download once from another IP and host
the content in our own server.

Thanks!