[SPAM] Re: [BUG] pxa3xx: wait time out when scanning for bb

Miquel RAYNAL miquel.raynal at free-electrons.com
Mon Dec 18 00:56:09 PST 2017

Hi Sean,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 07:23:04 +0100
Sean Nyekjær <sean.nyekjaer at prevas.dk> wrote:

> Hi Boris and Miquel

> >> How can I get the driver to write a bbt when it have marked all the
> >> blocks bad?
> > I think the easier way is to let U-Boot do it. So I guess you'll
> > have to reboot the board after scrubbing.
> >
> >> So I do a trace, without the -n option, with ecc enabled and
> >> NAND_SKIP_BBTSCAN set? Is that what you need?
> > It will be helpful, yes!
> >
> https://gist.github.com/anonymous/08049fbb46bf6df2d24a07aab8783833

This is really helpful. It shows the driver is the problem. I don't
know yet why it reads the NAND status instead of the actual data at
this moment. I am looking into it.

I added one fixup in my github branch that could possibly help, could
you give it a try while I am going deeper in my research?

Thank you,
Miquèl