pxa3xx_nand times out in 4.14 with JFFS2

Miquel RAYNAL miquel.raynal at free-electrons.com
Sun Dec 17 13:46:17 PST 2017

Hello Willy,

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:26:11 +0100
Boris Brezillon <boris.brezillon at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> +Miquel
>
> On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 22:16:50 +0100
> Willy Tarreau <w at 1wt.eu> wrote:

> > > Nice. Thanks a lot Willy. I think this acks Boris' patch.
> >
> > You're welcome, you and Boris fixed my problem very quickly
> > allowing me to continue to prepare my new router :-)
> >
> > BTW, Boris please don't forget to mark your fix for -stable.
>
> Actually, if things go well it will only be applied to stable
> releases (I really hope we'll be able to switch to Miquel's driver in
> 4.16). BTW, if you have some time, maybe you can test Miquel's [1]
> branch and let us know if it still works properly.

As Boris said, we would really welcome a test of this branch, because
you almost have the same setup as Sean in the thread "pxa3xx: wait time
out when scanning for bb" and I am running out of explanation for his
problem unless it is related to U-Boot. So if you could try booting
with and without the on-flash-bbt property and report whether it fails
or not it would be of great help!

Thanks,
Miquèl

> Thanks,