[BUG] pxa3xx: wait time out when scanning for bb

Sean Nyekjær sean.nyekjaer at prevas.dk
Fri Dec 15 10:56:27 PST 2017

Hi Miquel

>I am very sorry for the delay but it took me some time to figure a way
>to reproduce your situation until I started doing the exact sequence I
>asked you to follow. It turns out there was a nasty error in the parser
>so you could not observe the last blocks of your chip because I messed
>up with high addresses.

Fantastic always nice to be able to reproduce the issue. Glad to be able to help :-)

>I updated the Github branch [1], can you rebase on top of it? I think
>this time we should get something :)

I just did a quick boot with the new commits, and the kernel is able to find the bbt table :-)

I also tried booting with ECC enabled and with that enabled the driver is unable to read the bbt and marked all blocks bad.

/Sean