mtd: nand: mxc: Fix failed/corrected values

Sascha Hauer s.hauer at pengutronix.de
Fri Dec 15 00:55:01 PST 2017

The mxc_nand controller returns bogus corrected/failed values. Fix
this by adding a own read_page function. The other two patches
are cleanups based on the first one. The patches are targeted for
the v2/v3 controller types, we could do the same for v1 controllers
aswell, but I left that out because I don't have any hardware handy
at the moment.

Sascha

Sascha Hauer (3):
      mtd: nand: mxc: Fix failed/corrected values
      mtd: nand: mxc: Add own write_page
      mtd: nand: mxc: Drop now unnecessary correct_data function